User avatar

pink puppies

  • Lyrics Re: Perplexity

    This is a very nice poem, and song? I liked the rhyme and rhythm to it. I also liked the details you described in the chorus. Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: to the ladies

    I enjoyed reading this. I loved how you used the details in your story.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Naughty Boy

    I love your poem! I love the most is it ryhmes! :D I'll be looking forward to reading your other poems, stories, etc! :) Great job! P.S maybe you can ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Song of the Father

    Wow. I enjoyed your poem. I feel whats going on in your poem! :D Great job!

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: it was my first poem so it well...sucks, lol

    Hi! I like the ending of the poem! (but the begining........, don't repeat so much.) :? But overall, it's a good poem! :D

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Queen's Family // diary // childhood

    HI, I'm new, but I read your story and I like it! Great job! :)

    Jan 5, 2007


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)